HSE OFFICER JOB IN DUBAI – UAE (ADMC International)
Company: ADMC International
Job Title: Safety Officer
Reports to: Project Manager
Employment type: Temporary
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists in carrying out inspections of workplaces and takes necessary action to ensure compliance.
· Assists in responding to and investigating concerns/complaints from workers/employers and assists in taking appropriate action.
· Assists in investigating accidents or injuries that occur in the workplace.
· Assists in the establishment of workplace safety and health committees.
· Assists in the delivery of related educational programs and disseminates information to the public.
· Assists in carrying out industrial hygiene surveys.
· Assists in the preparation of various reports, documents and forms.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Communication of the Environmental, Legal Aspects and consequences of non-conforming to the same, to all the site staff.
· Ensure Awareness of ADMC IMS Policy and Adherence to the Process Procedures applicable.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
· Proven experience in this field of work.
· Documents must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Candidates meeting the above criteria can share their CVs to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.