HSE Officer Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Deadline: June 30, 2017
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- To correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority
- May exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- Maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- To ensure that Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- To ensure there is safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipments and PPEs in their possession
- Must be a holder of Degree in any environmental and safety sciences
- Must be a certified safety professional
- Must be experienced in high rising building maintenance and must have at least 5 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good understanding of hazard identification and risk assessment studies
- Effective time management and prioritizing tasks to achieve deadlines
- Developed ability to produce reports and presentations
- Strong team working, leadership and communication skills.
- MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) Internet Research
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org