HSE Officer CSCEC Dubai
Company: CSCEC Middle East
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Engineering
Currently we are looking for HSE Officers who can immediately join in our energetic team and contribute to the continued success of our Projects.
Carry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures
- Perform facility HSE Inspections
- Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment.
- Follow Fall Protection program, inspect all fall protection equipment and maintain inspection records.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by HSE manager.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- NEBOSH Qualification
- 5 Years of relevant work experience with contracting companies (3+ Years’ experience in GCC is Must)
- High Rise Building Experience is preffered
Job-Specific Skills/ Abilities:
- Effective computer skills & Microsoft Office Software
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.