HSE Officer at a Reputable Oil and Gas Servicing Company Lagos
Location: Lagos State
Application Closing Date: 23rd February, 2018.
A reputable Oil and Gas Servicing company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a HSE Officer.
- Support the Project Department and the organization with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department / organizational objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the Project Department in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Minimum First Degree in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion for HSE and related activities.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice.
- Engineering, Design, Construction, Procurement, Pipeline Maintenance, Commissioning, Installation and high end Project Management services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com