• Responsible for implementing, coordinating occupational safety and health programs utilizing knowledge of industrial safety guidelines for the workplace.
• Works with all employees to instill a safe and environmentally conscientious work environment, determining the awareness level, communicating policies and procedures, advising on the best means of compliance and coaching to improve behavior as needed.
• Provides HSE leadership to operations for safety related activities including confined space entry, hot work, lockout/tag out, and other safe work permits
• Monitors HSE performance within operational areas and works with staff to develop and/or implement programs or processes to improve HSE behavior.
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Safety & Health or Engineering or relevant.
• HSE certificate is an added advantage.
• Track record of Achievements in HSE Policy implementation and Performance Management in Upstream Organization
All applicant should forward their detailed resume to the comment box provided or to this email address; (email@example.com) for urgent recruitment by the human resources manager within one week of publishing.