HSE Methods Engineer France
- Job reference: 917978
- Location: Paris, Île-de-France
- Job type: Contract
Our client, an oil & gas operating company, are urgently recruiting for a HSE Methods Engineer to be based initially in Paris (possible relocation in Baku) on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in managing HSE activities specific to a particular project. In addition, as advisor to the Operating Entity’s HSE managers, they will assess the existing HSE PMS of the offshore Site and propose the appropriate adaptations in order to ensure a safe execution of the offshore works during the project phase. They will report to the project manager, highlighting concerns encountered during the performance of their duties.
Missions / Service Dimension
As advisor to Operating entity HSE representative:
- To assess/audit the project particular configuration, existing organization, existing/planned split of responsibilities, initial HSE culture and awareness of stake holders, existing HSE referential
- To assist Operating Entity to prepare the HSE referential (HSE framework) applicable during development phase
As Project HSE Method engineer:
- To contribute to meet Hygiene and Health preservation, Safety and respect for Environment (HSE) objectives of the Project, itselves in conformity with the HSE objectives of TEPAb affiliate
- To develop and maintain the Project HSE Management System
- To provide HSE support to packages as and when required
- To ensure HSE reporting.
Context and Environment
The project field is located offshore Azerbaijan in the Caspian Sea in 500m of water, about 100km south east of Baku, 25km north east of Shah Deniz field and 33km south of Oil Rocks production and processing facilities.
The project development includes:
- A single well connected to a local oil company’s operated Oil Rocks facilities.
- A 33-35 km insulated 12″ line with both wet insulated section and PIP section
- A dedicated receiving platform where gas and liquids will be separated.
- A 35km of production umbilical and one SSIV umbilical
The development well will be spudded in Q3 2017 and the objective is to start production by Q4 2019.
Qualification and Experience
Service Holder must have:
- Extensive experience in HSE method construction project, and offshore activity
- Background in brown field and topside works
- English Mandatory, Russian will be beneficial