HSE Manager Wärtsilä Energy Finland
|Contact person to give further information||Lewis Wandah
Mobile: +35850 56 40499 / 0032 47 07 81 476
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|
About Wärtsilä Energy
Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is a leading global system integrator offering a broad range of environmentally sound solutions. The company supplies ultra-flexible internal combustion engine based power plants and utility-scale solar PV power plants, as well as LNG terminals and distribution systems. The flexible and efficient Wärtsilä solutions provide customers with superior value and enable a transition to a more sustainable and modern energy system. As of 2017, Wärtsilä has 63 GW of installed power plant capacity in 176 countries around the world.
|Position description||Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is looking for an experienced HSE Manager (HSE; Health, Safety and Environment) who enjoys international and multicultural environment, facing challenges and travelling. In this role you will be a part of dynamic team that supports projects globally with focus on Americas area. The position is temporary and located in Vaasa, Finland.
Location: Vaasa, Finland.
|Responsibilities||– Supporting sales organization on sales projects
– Supporting delivery projects on HSE requirements and documentation
– Conducting HSE audits and HSE preparations at construction sites
– Supporting project teams to fulfil HSE requirements in the delivery projects
– HSE presentations, inductions and trainings when needed (internal & external)
– Participating in development projects
|Requirements||– B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering (e.g. mechanical, electrical, civil or safety)
– Minimum 3 years of experience of HSE management preferably in construction business
– Management system knowledge and skills for ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
– Presentation skills
– Reporting and analysing skills
– Good collaboration skills
– Readiness to travel
– Good command in English