HSE Manager Vacancy in Oxford
- Reference: 12534 (LT)
- Location: Oxford
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50,000 + excellent benefits
LT12450 – HSE Manager – Oxfordshire – 45,000 – £50,000 + excellent benefits
A position within a global, heavy manufacturing organisation based in Oxfordshire has arisen. The role will be working in a high-risk environment where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful & growing organisation. It will suit an individual with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Develop the HSE culture across a complex and fast-based operation
- Work with key stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive approach to HSE
- Be a driving force for HSEQ performance on site.
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Heavy manufacturing or engineering experience is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and high-risk environment.