- HSE Manager Thermal Power Generation Kuwait
- Location: Kuwait
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref.: GW/2265/JG
- Jackson Global are working with an industry leading EPC who are currently looking for a HSE manager to be based in Kuwait
This is an excellent opportunity which has arisen as a result of winning a prestigious project within the country. The company are experienced in Energy projects.
The company are present across multiple continents. They have recently won a number of major new contracts in the region and are looking add to this already established team.
Responsibilities of the role include:Sky Scrapper
- Develop effective “change management” strategy for project QHSE and technical integrity.
- Deputize for the QMS, Audit and DCC Manager.
- Coordination of QA/QC Dept. training and performance management program
- Development and maintenance of a project standards library
- Develop and implement a 1st and 2nd party QMS Audit Program
The following are desirable qualities:
- 10+ years’ experience in the industry
- Availability: As soon as possible
- Be able to work in and manage a team effectively
- Have worked in the Middle East previously
- Have worked on similar Energy Projects projects
The successful applicant must:
- Have minimum a B.Sc. or M.Sc. level degree in industry related field
- Be fluent reading, writing and speaking the English language
- Be able to relocate to and work in Kuwait
- Be available to start within 4-6 weeks
If interested, apply through the link below;