HSE Manager Sweden
Ref No: BBBH29890
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Currently have an opening for a HSE Manager with a large company in Sweden. This company is a world leader in high voltage products and manufacturing. Must be fluent in English and Swedish. This would be a residential position close to Stockholm with some travel internationally involved.
Ideal candidate with have 10 years in HSE Management and ideally have a strong electrical safety background.
- Communicate with all levels of management in order to achieve excellence in environment, health and safety and prevent against incidents / accidents.
- Initiate and maintain quality input of an environment, health and safety management system which meets specification requirements (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001).
- Carry out safety audits, identify trends, review and analyze HSE deviations, investigate accidents and root causes, introduce and supervise corrective actions.
- A thorough understanding of field HSE issues with the ability to quickly and proactively support managers in the implementation of appropriate corrective and preventative measures.
- Capable of working and delivering in complex working environment and under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of HSE legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in Electrical Safety is a definite asset.
- Experience in similar position would be highly appreciated.
- Willing to travel