HSE Manager Spencer Ogden France
- Job type: Permanent
- Job reference: : BBBH111313
- Location: France, Rhône-Alpes, Lyon
- Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Spencer Ogden are seeking an HSE Manager based in France for a major international smart metering manufacturer.
Due to company and regional growth, our client who specialise in manufacturing and providing Smart solutions in the metering sector are seeking a HSE Manager to manage two key sites of their HSE policies and standards. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven HSE professional looking for a step up in their career to join a growing multinational business who are leader in their sector.
- As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Active coordination of the HSE policies of sites in the Southern Europe area (France and Italy)
- Development, evaluation and continuous improvement of HSE processes.
- Creation and construction of a homogeneous and strong safety culture, in collaboration with the local HSE managers.
- Ensure compliance of processes with French and European HSE regulations.
- Autonomous conduct of inspections and HSE audits of sites, with emphasis on preventive measure.
- Risk analysis for any operation involving physical, chemical, ergonomic or other hazards and development of appropriate solution.
- Conduct of accident investigations and analysis of causes.
- Development of training programs for employees in areas of chemical, physical and ergonomic hazards.
- Control, management and minimization of wastes considered hazardous.
- Active participation in local health committees and other HSE topics.
To be considered you must have the following background/experience:
- Degree education in engineering mechanical or Safety with an HSE bias.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience as an HSE Engineer/Manager, you have ideally already operated within a manufacturing environment (automotive, electrical manufacturing) within an international organization.
- To have mastered current”security” issues, and European HSE regulations.
- Fluent in French and English is a MUST.
- Performance focused.
- Excellent level of stakeholder management, and be able to communicate to a wider audience.
- Flexibility to travel across South EMEA
In return you will be rewarded a competitive salary
Senior Occupational Hygienist, UK & I Shell oil and gas Aberdeen