HSE Manager SabMiller Lagos
Job Title: HSE Manager
Job Ref: ABI017
Work level: management
Job type: Permanent
Amongst other duties, the safety manager will:
- Administer the OHSE programme by maintaining agreed rating system used in the country and promoting OHSE awareness.
- Ensure compliance with company’s safety standards and statutory requirements.
- Communicate and advice on all health and Safety issues.
- Administer the fire protection and dust explosion prevention programmes.
- Maintain statutory documentation and records.
- Facilitate Health and Safety training.
- Maintain house-keeping and safety standards.
- Complete health and safety audits.
- Implement and maintain the environmental monitoring programmes.
- Design, implement and communicate emergency contingency plans.
- Co-ordinate the function of the safety committee.
- Manage human resources by developing employees; ensuring a healthy industrial climate; managing and applying people processes, managing own performance and that of direct reports, etc.
- Communicate effectively in the workplace.
Interested applicate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree /HND in safety management or relevant field.
- Valid professional qualification in occupational Health and safety.
- 3-4 years of proven experience as safety manager or coordinator in brewery of FMCG environment.
Key competencies and attributes
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
- Outstanding attention to details and observation ability.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Act with integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link below: