HSE Manager Petroplan Denmark
Job Type: Permanent
Ref No: BBBH29353
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn’t to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan’s local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HSE Manager with an oil and gas company based in Denmark.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in subsea construction projects from 1st tier and specialist contractors is highly desirable.
- 10 years in oil and gas / offshore enviroment.
- Experience in the following is desirable ; offshore maintanence, ROV, Inspection, auditing, HSEQ Management systems, asset integritry.
Details on the role:
- 80 % high level, framework development etc., and 20 % hands-on. The hands-on work will mostly be as a back-up for the dedicated project HSE advisors, but also to stay in touch with the operational world;
- Travel: 60-90 days annually, initially to regional offices but also to areas where new opportunities arise;
- Prefereably, you are trained as an incident investigator.
- Certifications such as NEBOSH, ISM Lead Auditor and/or ISO 18001 are advantageous.
- Experience with training of offshore crews is preferred but not required.
- You are proficient in English and possess strong IT skills.