HSE Manager Oil & Gas EPCI Portharcourt – Nigeria
CLIENT: Oil & Gas EPCI
LOCATION: Portharcourt, Nigeria
JOB TYPE: Permanent
NOTE: NIGERIAN LOCAL ONLY
• Responsible for ensuring that employers and workers comply with safety legislation and that safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to.
• To establish Project HSE Plan including HSE Policy (based on Corp. QHSE Policy) and continually improve it.
• Assist and coordinate with the Project Manager and all personnel assigned to the project in establishing an overall Project HSE Management Plan based on Companies IMS Management standards and Project requirements.
• Advise on setting up the improvement guidelines for Project HSE Management System to project employees. Ensure improvements are implemented and results are feedback to employees.
• Minimum of first Degree in Engineering, Sciences or related discipline.
• NEBOSH, OHSAS 18001
• HSE Competence Development (Level 3)
• NISP HSE LEVEL 3
• Fire/Safety Watch Training
• Incident Reporting & Investigation
– Minimum of 8 years’ experience in HSE functions within the Oil and Gas industry
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an Updated copy of their curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.