|Location: European Union-United Kingdom-GB-NORTHOP ENI LIVERPOOL BAY
Professional area: Integrated HSE process
We are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager for our Liverpool Bay (LBA) operations.
The main purpose of the role will be promotion of zero harm across the operations by fostering a strong HSE culture with a particular emphasis on line ownership of HSE, ensuring risks are managed according to Regulatory requirements and Company Policy.
As an industry leading professional you will provide support to Liverpool Bay operations, reporting directly to the Liverpool Bay District Manager and functionally to the Eni UK HSE Manager in London.
About Liverpool Bay District :
Liverpool Bay oil and gas fields and infrastructure are located in the East Irish Sea off the north-west coast of England and consist of 5 oil & gas fields (Douglas, Lennox, Hamilton, Hamilton North and Hamilton East). The facilities consist of a 3-platform central production complex at Douglas, and three normally unmanned satellite platforms at Hamilton, Hamilton North and Lennox tied back to Douglas via infield pipelines.
The key responsibilities are:
- Promote and drive improvements to Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and work practices.
- Manage and optimize Liverpool Bay District’s HSE activities to support delivery of the Company objectives, promote operational excellence and ensure Legislative compliance.
- Promote a risk-based approach to HSE management ensuring that risks are effectively and efficiently managed so that regulatory requirements and Company objectives are met at all times.
- Provide HSE leadership for all District activities, measure and pro-actively report on HSE performance to drive improvement and delivery of best practice.
- Audit and monitor the implementation of the Company’s HSE policies, procedures and work practices.
- Support and coach the Liverpool Bay management team in continuing to improve HSE leadership.
- Liaise with UK Regulators on all matters relating to Safety, Health and Environment.
- Significant up-to-date knowledge and understanding of UK Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Legislation, Regulatory and Compliance requirements.
- HSE operational experience (with speciality in Production, Marine and/or Drilling) gained in an Upstream Oil & Gas industry environment essential.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of Operational Process Safety and Management of Operational Risk.
- Technical Proficiency in Safety Case/COMAH process and requirements, Auditing, Incident Investigation and Emergency Response.
- Significant practical knowledge and understanding of UK onshore/offshore Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in HSE reporting systems.
- Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Suitable professional Health and Safety qualifications, e.g. NEBOSH, BSC (preferred).
- Certified to work offshore (BOSIET)
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should Apply here on ENI website