- Location: Lagos
- Job Type: Permanent
- Deadline: May 14, 2017
- Reference: 269406
Our Client, a leading Nigerian independent integrated energy company, currently playing in the downstream sector of the Petroleum industry now wishes to set up an E&P Company with the aim of acquiring, developing and producing oil & gas assets safely and efficiently for the benefits of all stakeholders. The Company is seeking to recruit talented professionals in a wide variety of fields to lead and drive the business.
- Develops and recommends new processes, procedures and approaches to safety and loss prevention based on incidents, accidents and labor laws and OSHA regulations.
- Responsible for implementing, coordinating occupational safety and health programs utilizing knowledge of industrial safety guidelines for the workplace.
- Works with all employees to instill a safe and environmentally conscientious work environment, determining the awareness level, communicating policies and procedures, advising on the best means of compliance and coaching to improve behavior as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Safety & Health or Engineering.
- A Post Graduate degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years E&P experience, which five must be at a leadership role within the upstream sector of an Oil and Gas.
- Should possess HSE professional certification.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.