HSE Manager job in U.S
Location: Jeffersonville, IN 47131
* Develop, coordinate and implement Health, Safety and Environmental (SSE) programs, policies and processes.
* Provides coordination and administration to the overall HSE program by developing an annual plan, achieving consensus and buy-in from site leadership against the plan, and actively driving the implementation and process improvement toward corresponding objectives.
* Develop and implement required and best practice safety and on-the-job training programs, ensuring program documentation is uploaded and tracked appropriately.
* Develop and lead safety processes, including: Hazard analysis, Standard Operating Procedures, Training, Contractor Safety Requirements and programs, emergency response and Incident Investigation.
* Manage all aspects of workers compensation claims, including incident reporting, investigations, corrective action and appropriate follow up with all parties involved.
* Establish and monitor safety audit process, ensuring audits are completed, properly documented and followed up on.
* Provide routine inspections of safe work management systems to ensure compliance.
* Manage occupational safety and environmental reporting including BLS and OSHA reporting requirements.
* Ensure appropriate risk assessments are conducted and follow ups implemented to minimize or eliminate accidents, asset losses, security breaches and environmental issues.
* Coordinate and conduct New Hire and Annual Safety Training with all applicable employees to foster positive attitude toward company goals, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
* Lead site specific safety teams (i.e. Safety Committee & Safety Sub Committee).
* Manage and coordinate various safety-specific vendor programs (safety shoes, safety eyeglasses, First Aid programs, etc).
* Develop and manage contractor safety management program including annual reviews.
* Manage facility Process Safety Management (PSM) in accordance with OSHA requirements. Competencies * Bachelor’s degree (Environment/Health/Safety preferred).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Results Focus & Initiative
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.