HSE Manager Job in Singapore – Total
Location: SINGAPORE-ODEON TWR (SGP)
Job: Inspect & MaintenanceGeneralResp
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required: 6 – 10 years
Expiry date: 26-May-2019
- Assist Head of HSE APMO in general HSE management
- In contributing to the APMO HSE road map
- In implementing HSE in a sustainable way in the region, for future continuity
- In improving HSE Culture within the region
- Participate in the HSE Group program implementation at the level of the affiliates (see below)
- HSE Management system (One Maestro)
- Contribute to the roll of one CR Maestro within the affiliates within the region
- Write “ready to use” kits related to supporting affiliates.
- Heavy vehicles road transport safety
- Implement and monitor the various Group programs and initiatives related to transport activities across APMO
- Participation and monitoring of audit action plan with the support of APMO logistic team
- Rollout the SMS audits for transporters within the region
- Light vehicles road transport safety
- Implement and monitor the various Group programs / best practices related to light vehicles transport activities across APMO
- D eploy the risk assessment strategies required by the group for “pipelines” and monitor the following actions
- Maritime and air transport
- Roll out Group program and initiatives related to maritime and air transport activities across APMO.
- Review of the Marine Emergency Procedures
- Manage terminals audit action plan follow-up for the entire region (with the support of APMO logistic team).
- Technological risks
- Update the Technological Risk Mapping Area
- Maestro Log audits action plan follow-up with Log Team
- Pilot / update with HSE division supports the Technological Risk Assessments (TRA) or Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA) when needed
- Implement the integrity program
- Contractor management
- Contribute to raise Worksite safety awareness in the area by developing improving programs
- Lead action to improve contractors’ safety culture.
- Emergency response plan
- Participate on developing the emergency preparedness programs in APMO as well as Crisis Management.
- Ensure compliance with the environmental reporting as per group guidelines
- Affiliate Support by HSE Division
- Contributing to the management of local societal SRM +
- Coordinate the annual reporting and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Accident investigation, Safety alert and Return of experience
- Contribute to new zone development projects including transfer / acquisition (new affiliates, new sites, etc.)
- Conduct regular technical inspections / audits of the affiliates
- Think about opportunities / innovation / tools / trainings that can improve safety, test and implement them
- Collect data from all APMO affiliates.
- Development and implementation of training programs for Affiliate HSE Managers within the region
- Knowledge and experience in HSEQ and Operations in all business activities (Fuels, Lubes, LPG, Aviation, Logistics).
- Strategic mind frame and competent in project assessments.
- Cultural adjustment ability and good negotiation skills with English language proficiency.
- Ability to work on a cross functional way
- Ability to implement pragmatically sustainable actions to improve safety