HSE Manager Job in Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Job Ref: 3340837
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Location Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
• Participate as a key member of region leadership teams, driving compliance solutions and HSE simplification across the business through business cycles.
• Drive continuous improvement and operationalization of HSE programs, procedures, and tools to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and business Best Practices.
• Vigorously lead /drive HSE operationalization and accountability to all employees.
• Ensure business growth by leading risk mitigation and HSE productivity enhancements, leveraging across operations in the region and business-wide.
• Integrate HSE into all components strategies, activities and decision making from initial customer inquiry through execution.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with local team, community and regulators.
• Develop HSE culture through coaching and nurturing talent and succession planning within the region team to build strong, capable leaders who own HSE.
• Share strategies and practices across other regions
• Represent BHGE business in forums, customers meetings and regulatory interfaces.
• Commit to personal development from leadership and technical perspective to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of HSE programs across the regions and the business (learn, share, and mentor).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental or Occupational Safety and health field or equivalent EHS leadership experience.
• Minimum 7 years of experience responsible for effective implementation of Health, Safety or Environmental programs.
• Local licensing or certification in HSE
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Strong leadership an influencing skill
• Broad knowledge of HSE regulatory requirements
• Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple issues with competing priorities.
• High energy, self-starter
• Knowledge of HSE Management systems
• Knowledge of human performance
• English proficiency in writing and speaking
• Six Sigma Greenbelt trained/certified
• EHS excellence program experience (ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 45001)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.