HSE Manager Job in Germany, Europe
Job Type: Germany, Europe
Job Ref: J56240057
Key areas of responsibility:
• Leading behaviour-based H&S program during all phases of delivery.
• Regular monitoring and reporting of program performance to key central and regional leadership.
• Ensuring that the Program complies with the clients’ requirements
• Tracking and trending incidents, near misses, and safe work observations at all project sites;
• Coordinating and reviewing H&S contractual language;
• Coordinating with and reviewing the H&S requirements for project sites with the client’s H&S Director.
• Maintaining updates to the Program HSE Manual.
• Implement expectations of the manual across all projects and ensure compliance with its requirements.
• Conduct necessary training and orientation to PMO, PMs, and technical staff
• Conduct safety audits and drive continual improvement through audit changes
• Direct and support the assignment of leads safety staff (SSC and/or Safety Manager) to individual projects.
• Work closely with the Program Director and Project Managers to identify needs for increase safety
• Discuss trends, challenges, and best practices with other Programs to raise awareness.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience required:
• This role requires someone with a minimum of 15 years experience in safety management, project management and leadership.
• Experience in successfully engaging with client and project teams with safety programs and auditing
• Degree in engineering, business or Construction Management, or equivalent training and experience
Interpersonal skills required (e.g. influencing, presenting, leadership):
• People management skills
• Communication skills
• Team oriented
• Pro-active and not afraid to make decisions
• Cares about quality of products
• Flexible to changing requirements