HSE Manager job in Denmark
Location: Bad Vilbel – Stadastrasse (060, HE, DE, 61118
- Develop STADA operational HSE standards and guidance documents
- Develop and support implementation of corporate HSE programs / processes at site level
- Support sites with improving their HSE programs with focus of HSE cultural change
- Develop and provide training program for specific HSE topics
- Conduct corporate HSE audits at site level
- Provide expert advice in the area of health & safety incl. hazard and risk assessment of machines and equipment
- Consolidate and report HSE data and information to upper management
In addition, the Manager Corp. HSE will be engaged in all tasks of the Corp. HSE department incl.
- Developing STADA HSE strategy and targets
- Defining of site level HSE targets and programs incl. regular progress tracking
- Supporting implementation of an HSE IT solution and related processes and training
- Support in the HSE supplier qualification process (incl. site audits)
- University degree in engineering, chemistry, chemistry engineering or other related natural/technical field
- Education / certificate as professiobnal safety engineer
- Relevant work experiences (> 5 years) as site HSE manager or at divisional / corporate HSE function in the pharmaceutical industry. Alternatively experience in industries with comparable processes as e.g. food, cosmetics industry is an option.
- In-depth experience (> 5 years) of typical processes of pharmaceutical operations (bulk manufacturing and packaging operations) and related HSE risks of equipment and processes – e.g. as responsible safety engineer at site level
- Experience in developing / implementation of HSE management systems
- Extensive experience in HSE audits (audits against compliance or internal company standards and management system)
- Very good proven communication skills with all hierarchical levels of an organization
- Pro-active working stile and motivation to drive change
- Good communication to engage with people
- Very good knowledge in English; working knowledge in German
- Willingness to travel (estimated 40%)
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to apply online
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.