HSE Manager Job in Belgium
About the client
Our client is an international company active in the extractive industry sector for several applications.
To strengthen its team, the organization is looking for an HSE Manager
* Carry out the legal tasks of a prevention advisor
* Implement directives and best practices
* Ensure your role as a member of the management committee as safety and health manager
* Report health and safety performance on different sites
* Carry out risk analyzes and propose appropriate and innovative solutions
* Cooperate with the various stakeholders and make your voice heard
* Manage and supervise the H&S advisor directly attached to you.
* Report to the H&S Benelux Director
* Prevention advisor level 2 or level 2 (and willing to obtain level 1)
* French and English, (Dutch is a plus)
* Minimum 3 years of experience in an advisor role.
* Experience in leadership and people management.
* Experience in the extraction industry or similar industry is an asset
* Be willing to work in a dirty environment
Conditions and Benefits
* An international environment and a great team
* A permanent contract with great development opportunities
* A competitive salary and numerous extra-legal benefits
(car, fuel card, net costs, bonus, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.)