HSE Manager Job at Globe Gate West Africa Limited in Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Vacancy exist for the post of a HSE Manager in Globe Gate West Africa, with offfice in Lagos.
- The Safety Manager is designated responsibility by the Director responsible for health and safety to control and update this Safety Manual and to ensure that all Departments operate to the procedures and instructions contained there:
- Attend such courses/seminars run by external sources to enable accurate interpretation of legislation to enable implementation within the organisation.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports of all the company’s operations.
- Immediately contact the Director responsible for health and safety if situations are found, that in the opinion of the Safety Manager, require immediate rectification or the stopping of any operation.
- To notify the Director responsible for health and safety if the corrective action agreed after any workplace inspection is not implemented by the arranged date.
- To carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms.
- To arrange Health surveillance as instructed.
- To bring new techniques for improving health, safety and welfare to the attention of the Director responsible for health and safety.
- To set a personal example by wearing appropriate personal protective clothing/equipment and observing all safety requirements/procedures.
Method of Application
Applicants should send an updated copy of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you