HSE Manager Halliburton US Houston
Location: Houston, TX, US, 77032
Requisition Number: 36274
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The HSE Manager works in collaboration with operations leadership and functional reports, plans, leads and organizes HSE activities within Sperry Manufacturing.
Primary Responsibilities (HSE Manager Halliburton US Houston)
- Monitor Sperry Manufacturing HSE performance according to agreed standards.
- Liaise with the Sperry Manufacturing leaders and Global Manufacturing HSE functional leads to ensure compliance with established standards, corporate expectations and HSE initiatives.
- Lead the assessment of Sperry Manufacturing leading and lagging indicators and facilitates the development of strategies and tactics to drive break through levels of HSE performance.
- Partner with HSE functional resources and Operations leadership at Sperry Manufacturing facilities to identify and address functional competence/capability gaps.
- Facilitate the development and execution of Sperry Manufacturing HSE Improvement Strategy and Tactics – coordinates monthly accountability cadence and reviews with Director and Operations leadership
- Effectively and timely communicates HSE critical issues within the Global and Sperry Manufacturing groups regularly seeking feedback from all key stakeholders.
- Coordinate the reestablishment of proactive Hazard Observation and Behavior Based Observation Programs
- Ensure comprehensive inventory of all critical compliance based tasks, full use of ESI to ensure timely completion of tasks, ICC protocols are robust to ensure integrity of “privilege of operation” compliance disciplines
- Establish/enhance Tap Root Competencies, Protocols, Disciplines
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in an HSE related field, Science, Engineering or Business Management
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of experience in HSE Management
Strongly Preferred Qualifications
- Related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Completion of a graduate degree in HSE related field, Science, Engineering or Business Management is preferred.
- Professional certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years of HSE team leadership experience
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.