Cathcart Energy are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality manager to work for their Glasgow based Wind turbine maintenance client.
- You will be responsible for managing their audit process to be in line with ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001.
- This role will report to the Managing Director and have leadership of the ongoing development of HSEQ culture and policy across all windfarm sites in the UK.
- My client is looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to drive the company to be “best in class” in terms of HSE for the wind industry.
- You will need to have all the relevant UK qualifications and be up to speed on the latest legislation.
- Ideally candidates will have direct experience of the wind industry but people from Oil and Gas or other heavy industry will be considered.
If you would like to find out more about this role and be considered please contact Luke Westendarp at Cathcart Energy and apply with your latest CV.