HSE Manager EBS Group United States
Location: Tulsa, OK, US
The Safety of our Employees, Associates and Clients is our #1 Concern.
You will be responsible for the management of HSE Site Leaders who develop site-specific safety plans and action plans and travel onsite to ensure all safety practices, plans, SOPs and governmental regulations are in place and followed.
Projects are Construction (EPC/EPCM) Sites for Refineries, Tank Farms, Rail Terminal Facilities, Port Facilities. This position requires someone who is a great communicator, not afraid to be boots on the ground when needed and work with Operations to correct or if necessary stop a project.
- Work directly with Operations, HSE Director, Client, and Project/Site leaders including Foreman
- Ensures compliance with all Company, Government and Client safety regulations at all times.
- Manages/reviews all Accident/Incident investigations to determine Root-Causes and development of Corrective Action Plans, including associated reports.
- Assists in controlling hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities
- Maintains Accountability Programs on all projects for safety-related issues
- Works with supervision to ensure uniform application of safety related discipline.
- Monitors compliance with all drug and alcohol random testing
- Works with the HSE Sr Leadership to develop yearly Safety Goals and a Written Safety Action Plan with measurable benchmarks to reach goals.
- Assigns field Safety Representatives to projects and issues direction for project compliance.
- Conducts and/or schedules training for supervisors, field employees and new-hires.
- Conduct Client orientations, Basic Plus, S.T.A.R.T., etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational/Environmental Safety and Health Management or Engineering with equivalent training
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in a safety supervisory/management role.
- Construction Safety Professional (CSP) certification preferred.
- Strong understanding of Federal OSHA safety regulations, as well as applicable state regulations.
- OSHA 500/510/511 Certification is a PLUS
- Strong understanding of project safety planning/management.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.