HSE Manager Atkins Bangalore
Job Ref: FG-005839
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in construction industry, out of which at least 3 years in a PMC desirable.
- Candidates having experience in large size retail showroom construction project.
- B Tech or BE in any discipline.
- AICTE / UGC approved Industrial Safety Course.
- Excellent communication skills as it is a perquisite for the position
- Experience implementing site safety, environment and health policies/practices
Functionally report to the site Project Manager on day to day location activities
Administratively report to the National HSE Manager, and will ensure that company’s and client’s reporting are fully adhered too.
Knowledge of reporting, risk analysis, inspection and observation, planning and preparation, tool box training, induction, job specific training, safe work methodology, competency certification check, evacuation and emergency planning, First Aid etc. must be strong.
- Should be well versed with Local HSE regulations and international standards like OSHA and ISO procedures.
Competency of HSE audit, preparation for meetings and leading the contractor HSE team is must.
Rewards and Benefits:
We offer a competitive industry standard compensation package