HSE Leader Honeywells Shah Alam, Malaysia
- Job ID: req142220
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: Kompleks Perusahaan LTAT, Jalan Pengapit 15/19, Batu 3 Industrial Estate, Shah Alam, SL 40000 MYS
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system and a continuous improvement environment. You will a key professional in the HSE&F function.
You will implement processes and drive HSE&F performance metrics for the (insert site support). You will accomplish this by establishing strong working relationships with the employees you support.
You will report directly to the (Insert site leader or functional manager as applicable). You will be a key HSE&F resources with the (indicate site support) directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
Integrate, monitor, and support Health, Safety programs to ensure compliance with the applicable guidelines, procedures, and regulations.
Incorporate continuous improvement using Honeywell’s Health and Safety initiatives through Honeywell’s Operating System activities.
Provide proactive integration of HSE&F initiatives across (insert site/dept. support), keeping in front of leading edge safety awareness.
You must have
- Associates or Bachelors Degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, facilities, or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
- Technical expertise in HSE&F
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to deliver on complex situations
- Timely decision making skills
- Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.