HSE Lead Competentia Paris Area
Location: Paris Area
Competentia needs the services of a HSE Lead in a developmental project in Paris area.
Competentia is working on a project based near the Caspian Sea on the development and production of a large natural gas deposit.
The mode development is a complete offshore green-field development with onshore tie backs on existing plants operated by others. The architecture of the offshore facilities is based on a “wet” scheme, which consists in sending the well effluents to shore in a multiphase flow. The gas will then be treated by existing onshore gas plants. Later on, when the field starts to be depleted, a compression phase will be implemented.
- The service provider is responsible, within the Package, for coordinating all HSE activities during the Engineering, Procurement, Supply, Construction, Commissioning and Installation phases (as applicable depending on Package) carried out by the Package’s Contractor, Subcontractors and CPY Package team to ensure the personnel safety, construction integrity, respect for the environment and reputation of the Company.
- The service provider ensures that HSE contractual requirements are duly applied by the Contractor.
- The service provider is responsible for the review of HSE documentation produced by the Contractor and Subcontractors and verifies their implementation and compliance through the day-to-day supervision of HSSE Superintendants and/or Supervisors to whom he provides assistance in HSE methods.
- The service provider enforces SP11 HSE procedures and decisions/directions taken at Project Level by Project H3SE Manager.
- The service provider ensures the follow-up of Contractor’s HSE activities and performances through CTR HSE reporting and the reporting of its worksite’s HSE team.
- The service provider produces regularly as required a robust HSE reporting to Package Manager and Project H3SE Manager.
- The service provider organizes and leads regular HSE inspections and audits on Contractor worksites and proposes improvement measures.
- The service provider continuously evaluates the HSE performance and identifies areas of concern on worksites, proposes and follow-up corrective and improvement actions.
- The service provider provides support to Package and worksites’ teams in issuance in due time, review and validation of necessary method statements, plans, dossiers, etc.
- The service provider ensures that incident reporting system is fully implemented and reviews all incident reports to ensure that investigations are properly carried-out and proper improvement measures are identified and implemented.
- The service provider ensures the follow-up and recording of all required HSE training for the Package’s team.
- The service provider proposes, deploys and leads HSE and safety culture campaign as and when required by Project H3SE Manager.
- The service provider supports the Project H3SE Manager, when required, in the production and update of Project H3SE MAESTRO procedures and tools.
- The service provider assesses the HSE organization in place on worksites and provides support, experience and knowledge transfer at all level of organization to ensure that methods, behaviours and practices are reaching CPY requirements and expectations.
- The service provider provides to Package Manager and Project H3SE proposals for organizational improvement when needed.
- The service provider shall ensure that all activities he is responsible for, or involved in, are performed with the highest level of consideration to HSE risk management, protection of human’s health, respect of various communities and care of environment.
- The service provider will promote safety awareness at all level through exemplary and pro-active attitude within Project team and Contractor/subcontractors/vendors’ team.
- Experience in similar position (years): mini 5
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent.
- Languages: English mandatory, French is a plus
- HSSE techniques and experience
- HSSE Auditing techniques
- Project management (organization)
- Engineering, constructions & installation techniques
- Team management (relationship)
- Offshore Installation techniques knowledge
- Risk identification and assessment
- Production / Exploitation techniques
- Management / negotiation with contractors
- Commissioning, start-up
- Regulations, Certifications
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their curriculum vitae to: email@example.com