Our Client is looking for a Lead HSE Methods Engineer
• Assists the Senior HSE Methods Engineer in updating and developing of the H3SE MS which includes
the H3SE procedures, Reporting, Contractor Management, Emergency preparedness and engineering
documents in compliance with MAESTRO referential and Company E&P Referential
• Assists on Implementing and maintaining Company’s Emergency Response System and update existing documents: Emergency Response Plan, Emergency Directory and Contact Register etc.
• Ensures maintenance, functionality and test of the Company’s Emergency facilities: Crisis Room, On Duty Officer tools, etc.
• Organizes the emergency preparedness as Large Scale Exercise, Table Top Exercise and ensure follow up of action plans
• Develops Safety Operating procedures for Company’s facilities in collaboration with operations disciplines (Drilling/Construction/ Logistics);
• Participates in site HSE committee meetings, HSE board, SQM and follows up the action plans
• Maintains regular contacts/meeting with Contractors to help them to improve their HSE Management System further to recommendations issued from audits
• Assists the team in maintaining a major risk register for each operations asset and hazard review system
• Draft and design layout of safety equipment, materials, and workspace to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Review / Complete Safety reports and risk analysis to promote Safety awareness within the Company
• Develops training modules for personnel on site in order to improve their knowledge and skills in HSE aspects
and conduct training on site
• Communicates and conducts training sessions or presentations to ensure that personnel fully understand updated/new HSE instructions and standards
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor of Science in a technical field, preferably Occupational Health & Safety or Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 8 years experience on Construction projects and production sites and/or operational affiliates in the upstream sector with a proven background in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Studious and Analytical mind with good knowledge of HSE methods and Safety Operations issues