Reporting to the HSE manager, this role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HSE field and management team. This will incorporate a broad range of administration tasks including the development and maintenance of reporting systems, statistical data collection, processing and report writing along with HSE systems maintenance.
Key responsibilities will also include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport and promote high standards of HSE Management with Burbank employees, contractors and suppliers
- Assist in the preparation and the development of Burbank Health Safety, and Environmental (HSE) policies and strategies
- Assist in the development and collation of information about health, safety and environmental sustainability matters to assist with management decisions
- Manage and maintain HSE data bases and reporting
- Coordinate and conduct HSE inductions as well as coordinating training for staff and contractors
- Assist in the maintenance of HSE accreditations where required
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation and report writing
- Ability to interact proactively with management and staff at all levels of the organisation in the resolution of HSE issues
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and control own workload
- Demonstrated effectiveness in contributing to a small team
- Well-developed computer literacy skills within a Microsoft Office environment
If you are an experienced Administrator looking for a great new career opportunity, please APPLY NOW via SEEK, attaching your covering letter and up to date resume.