HSE Intern MegaDiamond US
Company Name: MegaDiamond
Location: Provo, UT, US
The HSE Intern supports the HSE Manager in establishing and continuously improving the Health, Safety and Environmental culture within the worksite.
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
- Review HSE reports to ensure data is correct and up to date.
- Update local HSE procedures, work instructions and checklists as directed.
- Ensure current versions of Safety Data Sheets are available to employees.
- Identify potential risks in the work place.
- Monitor compliance to policies, standards and procedures.
- Coordinate and actively participate in the HSE training of all personnel.
- Participate on the Schlumberger Empowerment Team.
- Recommend improvements to the HSE program.
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior pursing a degree in occupational health & safety or environmental science/management.
- This is a full-time paid Summer internship for 1-3 months with the option to continue part-time with flexible hours after the Summer.
- Must be able to work at the following location: 275 W 2230 N Provo, UT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer medical, vision and a 401(k) Savings Plan on day one of internship.
Intern must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screenings.