HSL is to run a 1 day course on HSE Inspectors’ Guide to Risk Assessment – LONDON.
ETC Venues Marble Arch
86 Edgware Road
This workshop will be delivered by a senior HSE inspector with more than 25 years of experience, and is a rare opportunity to understand your regulator by seeing the world through an inspector’s eyes.
You will learn: how HSE examines and uses employers’ risk assessments; the common errors that HSE finds in the risk assessment process; and how to use this information to manage risks more effectively and avoid enforcement action.
The course will cover:
- The different types of risk assessments required under health and safety legislation.
- How HSE inspectors use risk assessments during inspections and investigations, and how they form judgements about whether risks are being adequately controlled.
- The common errors that inspectors find in risk assessments and in how businesses use them to manage risks.
- The circumstances where an inadequate risk assessment may cause an Inspector to take enforcement action, and what form that action is likely to take.
- How to improve your risk assessment processes, manage risks better and avoid formal or informal action.
Who should attend?
Health and Safety Professionals responsible for managing or advising on the interface between businesses and the HSE.
Business owners or managers responsible for managing and controlling risks.
The cost of this course is £515 per person (includes course notes, lunch and refreshments).
Please note the invoice option is not available within 4 weeks of the course date, or for overseas customers. If you are selecting the invoice option for payment, it will be mandatory to input a purchase order/reference number as we are unable to process booking forms without this.
For further dates and additional information email: email@example.com or contact the Training & Conferences Unit
at HSL directly on +44 (0)203 028 3704.