HSE Generalist position in Ireland
Job Title: 284747BR
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Facilitate the implementation of the Global HSE Strategy by providing technical expertise and support to regional and site management in all Novartis organizations in the EMEA/Asia/Americas region.
• Act as a subject matter expert on various HSE topics and programs in Biosafety, Radiation Safety, Environment, Technical Safety, Pharmaceuticals in the Environment & Waste Water or Process Safety management.
• Use subject matter authorities and other generalists to deliver the required result, and quality of support and provide assistance development of global systems and tools for leaders and HSE managers on site.
• Coordinate and support internal HSE reviews and evaluations on site against local and global procedures and standards.
• Evaluate and assist in HSE risk management process, incident investigations, CAPA implementation, reporting and communications plans.
• College or University degree and/or working qualifications degree in, safety management, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, environmental science, occupational health and/or medicine, engineering, or related field.
• Overall relevant work experience of at approx. 5-7 years, ideally at multi-national organisations, with knowledge and work experience in HSE; experience in pharmaceutical, chemical, biomedical research, and/or healthcare industry.
• Experience of implementing improvements across global/regional matrix organizations with cross-functional exposure.
• Understanding of international management system standards for HSE (e.g., ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 31000, ISO 22301, ISO 50001), site-based HSE operations, region and country-specific HSE compliance requirements and HSE design standards.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.