HSE/Environment Engineer Nigeria
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Oil & Gas
- Deadline: 15/06/2018
- Reference: 357358
Tsachal Limited is a HSEQ consulting services provider to the oil & gas industry with projects running offshore and land locations. Tsachal Limited also has partnerships with foreign firms. Currently, we are seeking to recruit professionals who can meet and exceed the quality requirements expected from our services by clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Setting up HSEQ Management Systems.
- Providing support with Industrial Hygiene services [Health Risk Assessment, COSHH Exposure Assessments, Monitoring, Noise Surveys and mapping, IAQ Assessments etc.]
- Actively involved with the environment team
- Support for HSEQ Training
- Design and implement Environmental Management Systems (EMS) in line with the ISO 14001:2004 standard/ requirements for company clients
- Responsible for writing/reviewing operational control procedures and EMS documents for company clients in conformance to the ISO 14001:2004 standard/requirements
- Conduct audit, pre-certification assessments, gap analysis where required.
- Conduct EMS awareness trainings where required
- Participate in environmental studies (EIA, PIA, EER)
- Manage projects and meet quality requirements set for such projects including delivering on such projects in a timely manner.
- First degree (minimum second class lower) in Engineering (preferably in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical) or Geosciences
- EMS ISO 14001 Lead auditor certificate is compulsory.
- NEBOSH IGC or Environment certificate.
- 3-5 years post graduation experience.
- BOSIET or HUET certificate is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, good drive and passion for excellence