HSE Engineer Kazakhstan – Airwsift
Vacancy ID: BBBH1085578
Job Type: Contract
One of our biggest client is looking for “HSE engineer”
- Work schedule: rotation based 14/14
- Location: Aktau
- Provide support and advice to the department for production, the Workover, the Construction and Design Department for compliance with internal procedures and instructions of the Company and the rules and requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Carries out inspections of production sites in the field at the order of the HSE Supervisor and for production needs.
- To work on preventing incidents and injuries on production, also to minimize potential consequences of accidents and injuries on production.
- To inspect workplace environment, prepare and make a proposal about elaboration and implementation of protective equipment from dangerous and harmful occupational factors impact.
- To participate in development of regulatory legal acts (rules, procedures and standards) of HSE
- Monitor routine and non-routine works, intervene in case of risk for life and operation, and inform accordingly responsible for work execution people.
- To conduct IF, PTW, TRA, CoW trainings.
- Participate and support the conduct of environmental audits in accordance with ISO 14001
- To conduct HSE Induction course for new employees, employees on business trip, for students on industrial trainings or practice.
- Higher education on relevant specialty or secondary technical and professional (secondary special, secondary professional) education on relevant specialty (qualification).
- Relevant professional experience no less than 5 years.
- English language skills – upper-intermediate
- Communication and leadership skills.