Requisition ID: (18017087)
Primary Location: Norway-Rogaland-Stavanger
Job Function: Quality Assurance & Control
We are looking for a highly motivated individual seeking new challenges in a world-class provider of real-time flow measurement and instrumentation of wells and data acquisition systems.
The HSE Engineer will have the overall responsibility to develop, implement, and maintain Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures according to Norwegian legislation and internal company rules and procedures. Based on this, the HSE Engineer will actively follow up the Roxar Norway organization to ensure HSE focus in all functional areas, train and guide personnel in HSE related procedures, and act as advisor to managers and employees in HSE related questions.
The HSE Engineer will also have the responsibility to maintain and ensure compliance to product-related environmental legislation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure a safe working environment for all personnel in accordance with company health, safety and environment safety guidelines and procedures.
• Ensure that Roxar performs all activities according to the Norwegian Internal Control regulations.
• Work together with manager to deploy HSE strategy to support the overall strategic business plan for the company.
• Plan and perform internal HSE audits and inspections in coop with Main Safety Delegate.
• Coordinate HSE activities across the company and proactively direct departments and staff in HSE matters.
• Support communication with clients and authorities in HSE-related issues.
• Collect HSE data and compile reports as requested by the organization and assist Customer Care and Sales with Company HSE information for tenders.
• Work with and maintain the relation with the Company Health Service.
• Ensure that all safety documentation is up to date for the offices and workshops.
• Maintain the Emergency Preparedness system including personnel training and exercises.
• Proactively follow up and guide Safety Delegates/Safety Representatives in the company in all HSE matters.
• Support the Work Environment Council.
• Complete environmental reports, participate and follow up environmental audits.
• Follow up compliance to environmental protection laws and requirements.
• Maintain compliance to product-related Environmental Legislation for Roxar products in co-operation with Approvals Engineer and product managers.
• Follow up the use of systems for substance registration and handling.
Required qualifications and experience
• Engineering / University degree within HSE management, or relevant degree.
• Relevant experience from the Oil & Gas or comparable industry.
• Excellent knowledge of HSE legislation and regulations for external environment.
• Performance of internal audits and safety walks.
• Preferable experience within HSE-related investigations.
• Skilled in writing procedures and reports.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and SharePoint.
Should you be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Stig Sigdestad (+47 5560 1033). Application deadline is Wednesday 05th of December.