HSE Engineer Job in Egypt – Global Glass Company
Job location: Egypt, 10th of Ramadan City
Global Glass Company is seeking to hire a HSE Engineer with the following Job Description & Requirements,
1. Ensure the implementation of the company HSE system and policies at the area in charge through regular patrolling the workplaces.
2. Condtuct internal audits and Inspect equipment and machinery.
3. Participate in the incident investigation and ensure the implementation of the required corrective/preventive actions.
4. Ensure the effectiveness of the fire alarm & firefighting systems.
5. Conduct the required On Job Training (Tool Box Talks) and In-House training.
6. Provide regular written reports to HSE Manager
7. Ensure the implementation of the Emergency Response Plan and the regular drills to improve the employees’ response.
8. Prepare for the internal and external audits in accordance with the related standards ISO 45K, ISO 9001& Legal Obligations.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in HSE, Preferably in Industrial / Manufacturing field.
– Holds at least the basic safety certificates (OSHA, Firefighting, First Aid, etc…)
– Familiar with ISO 45001 & ISO 9001 requirements.
If you’re interested, kindly send your resume to the below email before 6. April. 2020: Sondos.email@example.com
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.