HSE ENGINEER JOB IN BRAZIL – BAKERHUGHES
- Job Function: Environmental Health & Safety
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Locations: Brazil; Macae
- Job #: 3229366
Advise the HSE team and coordinators and line managers in implementing the company’s HSE activities and review and update
HSE documentation in accordance with current Regulatory Legislation. Raise, evaluate and suggest corrective and preventive measures for risk management. Conduct HSE training for employees and seek new needs. Coordinate and ensure that the activities carried out by contractors meet the established requirements.
– Management System Management Framework 2.0 and e Journey to Excellence J2EE ensuring the application of procedures and corporate manuals as well as current legislation.
– Management of Gensuite tools and monitoring of the main tools that are conditioned to business goals (Action Track System, Concern report, compliance calendar, ops metrics, incidents and – measurements, inspection tool, reg auditor, waste tracker, eco inventory, waste generation, risk assessment, etc.)
– Weekly release of hours worked to update the total recordable incident rate (TRIR) and lost time incident rate (LTIR) rates.
– Waste management (guarantee adequate storage, labeling, preparation of documentation to discard INEA’s website and management of documentation to final destination)
– Management of shipment of chemical products to the customer (Guarantee of compliance with the standards for all dangerous chemical products that are shipped to the customer by the Drilling Inspectors are in compliance with ANTT 420 standard of the national land transport agency) as well as the control and registration of any product that enters the site ensuring procedural and regulatory compliance.
– Control of companies providing service (company registration and employees, analysis of documents and application of introductory training)
– Follow-up of activities of high risk of the site guaranteeing procedural and regulatory compliance.
– Management of environmental issues of the site (analysis of air quality, water potability, maintenance in air conditioning, dengue inspections, decontamination, water box cleaning with confined space)
– Monitoring of permits and renewal (license for sanitary sewage, license operational, ambulatory and cafeteria)
– Guarantee of adequacy the Standards when updated and announced in the monthly meetings of the corporate.
– Analysis of contractual SMS attachments for the presentation of a proposal for BID business participation.
– preparation of reports or SMS indicators for customers for re-registration.
– Assistance to Petrobras according to contractual annex
Management – Wellhead Management
– Guarantee of updating of documents required by law: PPRA, PGRSA, PCMSO, PPR, PCA and perimeter noise report
– Preparation of PPP
– Follow-up and support for conclusion of GE learning in compliance with business metrics.
– Follow up and guarantee the conformity of the CIPA (electoral process, meetings and elaboration of risk maps)
– Coordination of emergency brigade and guarantee of the application of the simulated emergency and security as defined by the business.
– Guarantee of regulatory compliance in high-risk operations
– Launch of annual reports of IBAMA and DNIT.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Superior Training in Work Safety Engineering
Desirable 02 years or more of experience in the activity.