HSE Engineer Iraq
Job Title: HSE Engineer
PMC Company, Civil work and pipeline project.
We are urgently looking for a HSE Engineer to join our project in Iraq.
- Fully responsible for the HSE management and monitoring of contractor’s construction site, ensure HSE is under control;
- Review and approve the HSE plan/procedure independently and provide HSE support to the contractor;
- Daily HSE inspection at site, monitor and provide guidance to contractor to follow HSE regulations in site work; follow up the modification of HSE problems to close-up;
- Assist and provide guidance to contractor to complete the application of HSE related permits or procedures, such as PTW
- Organize the JSA meeting with relevant parties prior to site work;
- Involve in accident/incident investigation and analysis, and submit investigation report to Company;
- Supervise and check the inspection status of electric equipment and tools, as well as electrician’s required certificates;
- Conduct HSE training to contractor’s employees as required and take records;
- Participate in HSE audit to certain phase or one particular case whatever;
- Attend HSE related meeting organized by Company, contractor or other related department;
- Plan, organize and implement HSE drills to team members, staff of Company and contractor as requested by Company, such as first aid, fire-fighting and evacuation etc.;
- Complete and submit the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly HSE report, and other HSE related report to Company;
- Complete other tasks assigned by project manager or Company;
- Participate and push the HSE system developing and implementation.
Requirement – MUST:
- Over 5 years work experience of engineering in PMC Company.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Work experience in Iraq will be preferred.
If you meet all above requirement, please send us your updated CV with subject of “HSE Engineer180211” to: email@example.com