HSE Engineer Brunel Energy Holland
- Vacancy number: PUB153648
- Location: Rotterdam
- Market: Oil, Gas & Mining
- hours per week: 40.0
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, March 4, 2018
In this role you will have numerous responsibilities, some of which will be;
- Collaborate in developing the Company HSE Management System and compliance with the applicable legislation.
- Assess the environmental aspects/impact of company activities and identify proper mitigation measures.
- Support and guidance for the development and improvement of the environmental system.
- Perform studies/analyses on subject related to environmental issues.
- Develop specific studies and global analysis in order to evaluate and improve the environmental system in normal and upset conditions.
- Promote awareness across the company organization on the HSE MS.
- Lead HSE statistical analysis and report results to senior management
- Knowledge of main international standards on HSE management system (e.g. ISO14001).
- Knowledge of audit techniques and capability to conduct HSE / safety / environmental inspections in order to supervise the implementation of specific procedures on site.
- Knowledge of techniques and methodologies for environmental impact analysis,identification and evaluation.
- Knowledge of difference between aspect and impact.
- Knowledge of environmental impact control measures (at least for air, ground, water,waste, energy)
- Knowledge of local Environmental legislation and main technical rules.
- Knowledge of main worksite environmental procedures and pollution prevention techniques.
- Knowledge of local law and internal rules for managing waste, main principle of storage, reuse, reduce, disposal.
- Knowledge of Energy Management System and the main systems and the principles in order to reducing energy consumption and improving energy efficiency.
- Capability to identify training needs and to organize training programs
The salary on offer for this role is dependent on your experience, with a range of €3,000 to €4,000 per month.
The company also provides a pension, 25 days holiday and a commuting allowance up to €200 per month.