HSE Coordinator Portharcourt
Job Title: HSE Coordinator
Deadline: 28th December, 2017.
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- Develop New HSE Plans/procedures as required to meet company needs.
- Review all existing HSE plans/procedures and update as required to meet industry standards.
- Develop inspection plans and schedules for all company-owned assets. These shall include all equipment located within company premises and at the various construction sites.
- Ensure proper record keeping of inspection reports and maintain a live database.
- Ensure that company assets, equipment and facilities are well maintained to meet industry standards.
- Ensure valid certifications are available to support all company assets, equipment and facilities
- Conduct periodic and scheduled checks on company assets, equipment, facilities and personnel at all company construction sites, including marine vessels and marine bases.
- Identify HSE training needs and deploy training to company personnel as approved by company management.
- Interface with our clients’ HSE teams (major oil companies, NNPC, Federal and States Ministries of Environment, Department of Petroleum Resources, Environmental Protection Agencies, etc.)and provide guidance/positive advice to company management as required for the improvement of company corporate existence.
- Provide regular, periodic and monthly reports to Company Management covering all Company activities.
- Maintain relevant Permits and ensure company compliance with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) requirements and industrial standards.
- Develop and maintain robust HSE statistics for the company. Publish the HSE statistics every quarter for management review and approval.
- Environmental and Waste management on behalf of company.
- Manage HSE staff and ensure harmonious working relationship within the HSE team.
- Ensure adequate HSE coverage for all company activities, at the head office location and at the various construction sites.
- Provide HSE support to meet client’s pre-mobilization requirements for construction activities.
- Have at least 10 years experience working in the Marine, Offshore / Oil field Industry.
- Bachelor of Science or its equivalent qualifications in Engineering or any related Science disciplines.
- Good general knowledge of construction, offshore, oil and gas field operations.
- Good planning and organizational skills, can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- People skills, demonstrate ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their curriculum vitae to: email@example.com with the job title as subject.
SSHE Technician Amaiden Energy Nigeria