HSE Coordinator Job in Angola
- Location: Luanda, Angola
- Deadline: October 26, 2018
- Position type: Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
- Job category: Functional
- Job ID #: 29763
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Develops and coordinates ways of measuring up monitoring indicators and HSE performance by issuing regularly reports;
Emits suggestions for continuous improvement of the contracted objectives.
Ensure that you perform the supervision of the activities and that they have their work content assessed at the level of risks and PTW (Permit to Work) in the case of non-routine work;
Develops, tests and implements, in close cooperation with his superior, HSE plans, particularly with regard to best practices in health and safety at work;
Notes in place of the incidents in the Company, in order to assess the factors that led to this episode, later developing the research of causes / effects, based on skills, issues opinions and reports with a view to mitigating the causes, suggesting the best corrective action;
Studies and performs risk analysis for critical operations, in compliance with other operations elapsed. Please be informed, using reports on incidents and studies this way the best way to prevent risks;
Ensure that all employees have the proper training in preventing accidents at work
Provides basic HSE training to personnel to keep them aware of procedures and good practices to follow.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Qualifications at the undergraduate level or higher.
- Work experience more than 5 years in similar function performance especially in offshore operations.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate
- HUET and BST Training
- Portuguese and English fluently;
- Computer skills as a user.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more details about the job, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org