HSE Coordinator Halliburton Oil Saudi Arabia
Requisition Number: 36579
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, responsible for the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
- Duties are likely to be within a defined project, work site or geographic location. Activities include, but are not limited to, hazard identification and risk management, incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, emergency response, and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
- Provides oversight of the integrated management system (HMS) that at a minimum, meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- Conducts and participates in internal, regulatory, and customer audits and inspections. Record-keeping and other general administrative duties are likely. Provides technical advice, data interpretation, training, and process improvement.
- Requires knowledge of Company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as working knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate study in an HSE related field, Science, or Engineering. Higher education can be considered as relevant experience.
- Professional certification preferred. Three to five years of relevant experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link below.