HSE Coordinator for EPC Construction project in UAE
We are hiring URGENTLY HSE Coordinator required for EPC Construction project to support our HSE Team. Candidate must be in UAE and available to join immediately.
1. Coordinate, implement, and maintain the company’s Document Control System and HSE folders daily.
2. Daily/ weekly and monthly HSE report (Corporate)
3. Daily Action Tracking register (ATR) updatation and presenting in various graphical criteria.
4. Daily Manpower and compile data for weekly and monthly report
5. Weekly Statistics report (Project Basis) and further circulation
6. E/E, subcontractor weekly meeting minutes preparation and specific meeting minutes preparation (e.g. Kick of meeting etc.)
7. All HSE logs (e.g. NCR, Incident, Drill, equipment, competent person tracking, drill logs, Audit etc.)
8. Weekly walk-down report and closure follow-up.
9. Client HSE observation and closure follow-ups.
10. Action taken/ close out of all received external reports and submission
11. Project Monthly HSE Performance report data collection from sub-contractors and draft the report for Client submission.
12. Monthly HSE Committee meeting and walk-down preparation
13. HSE Personnel Org. and approval follow
How to Apply
Interested candidate may send an updated copy of their Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you