HSE Coordinator – Abbotsford – Carlton & United Breweries
Job no: 745598
Work type: Permanent
Location: VIC Metro
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Reporting to the HSE Manager, as HSE Coordinator you will be responsible for identifying and prioritising Abbotsford operational safety and environment issues and implementing strategies to deliver the CUB’s aspirational goal of zero harm.
What you contribute
- Support the execution and embedding of the Safety Strategy at Abbotsford Brewery.
- Partner with all internal stakeholder groups to champion a Health and Safety culture at the brewery
- Provide support in the management of external relationships involving government HSE regulatory authorities, industry bodies and external HSE consultants.
- Monitor brewery environmental performance and keep abreast of external issues to identify and advise around emerging sustainability or environmental risks
- Prepare and process workers compensation paperwork in consultation with Work Area Managers.
- Assist in the preparation of return to work plans in consultation with the respective work areas.
- Assess employees returning to work after illness or injury, including evaluation of the work area an ensuring task analysis are maintained and current.
Who you are
We are seeking a high calibre practitioner, with experience in complex manufacturing environments. To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to understand and implement EHS programs
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels of the business
- Ability to run effective training and facilitation sessions
- Experience in the implementation and auditing of continuous improvement management system.
- Tertiary qualified in OH&S
- Return To Work Coordinator Certificate
- First Aid Level II & III Certificate
- Workers compensation claims and return to work experience
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in manufacturing will be highly regarded
Other Suggested Jobs