HSE Compliance Officer Position in Swansea, U.K
* Provide leadership and technical support to ensure HSE compliance
* Provide expert technical support to ensure regulatory compliance, monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting for the site.
* To lead compliance auditing, assessment and training as a part of the continuous improvement processes
* Provide leadership, and direction for the interpretation and implementation of new or revised legislation.
* Participate in the implementation of projects with EHS components.
* Manage projects focused on Environmental improvements with a focus on employee health and wellbeing, the environment and sustainability.
HSE Compliance Officer
Skills / Experience:
* Candidate has ideally worked within an Aerospace or steel manufacturing environment previously
* Experience in the interpretation and application of HSE legislation in general and the legislation and codes applicable
* The successful candidate will be very focused on the environmental side, managing permit requirements in line with environmental agencies so ideally must have experience managing permits previously.
* Degree in an engineering and/or HSE related discipline and more than 5 years of related experience; or bachelor of science degree in an engineering and/or HSE related discipline and more than 10 years of related experience.
How to Apply
interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.