HSE Associate (Entry Level) United State
Requisition ID: 2018-25669
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Overview / Responsibilities
We are currently sourcing a HSE Associate(entry level) to join our team in Houston, TX.
*At this time, we will only consider applications from US citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- The HSSEA Associate offers support to the HSSEA team members in order to generate and promote a positive Quality and HSE culture.
- Updates and maintains databases as required in accordance with company requirements.
- Attends meetings as assigned, documents the minutes of meetings and distribute the meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Keeps up to date with new developments and maintain a working knowledge of the developments that affect Wood’s professional environment.
- Supports continual improvement initiatives.
- Manage standards library and records registry for standards that are not part of the company subscription.
- Assists in the formatting of procedures and forms.
- Maintains document control of the local HSSEA documents and records registry.
- Assists in PPE Management and assignment.
- Supports HSSE events and activities.
- Coordinates HSSEA poster preparation, printing and distribution.
- Keep HSSE and Quality notice board information up to date.
- Generates KPIs and metric reports against HSSEA objectives.
- Maintains professional contact with other colleagues within the Wood HSSEA function.
- Willing to take on additional tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Assurance Manager
Skills / Qualifications
Qualifications and experience:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and VISIO
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Willing to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Take initiatives on the assigned tasks
- Able to manage deadlines effectively and complete tasks on time.