HSE ASSISTANT LAGOS/OGUN
Applications are sought from qualified candidates for the position of HSE ASSISTANTS at our various locations.
• Inspect work areas to detect unsafe or unhealthy working conditions.
• Inspect general work environments, machinery and equipment for conformance with manufacturers standards, laid down procedures or in response to complaints or accidents.
• Photograph work environments suspected of endangering workers to provide evidence required to initiate corrective action.
• Issue and maintain reports and record of accidents.
• Undertake Interviews to obtain facts about work practice or workplace accidents.
• Rate unsafe conditions according to factors like severity of potential injury, likelihood of recurrence, employee accident records and evidence of voluntary compliance.
• Observe employees at work to define compliance with safety precautions and the safety of equipment used.
• Document safety policy violations.
• Candidate must have BSc or HND in any Science ( A degree in Engineering will be an added advantage)
• Must have NEBOSH IGC
• At least 2 years HSE related work experience
• Must be computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suites.
• Resident in Lagos or Ogun state.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.