HSE Analyst IV Job in US-TX-Houston
Job Ref: 2019-62446
Job Type: Fixed Term
- Expert knowledge of HSE Management System components.
- Anticipates the needs of stakeholders and provides a high level of services by ensuring effective processes are in place regarding the maintenance of components of the lower 48 HSE Management Systems.
- Liaise with resources in various functions within Lower 48 to ensure their documents are properly housed and maintained in the HSE Management System structure.
- Assists in the development of policies, procedures and standards.
- Coordinate the review of Management System documents; soliciting and compiling comments to effectuate proposed changes.
- Maintain and create processes for Lower 48 Management System documents and storage mechanisms.
- Ensure L48 Management System procedures, standards and guidelines are consistent with Corporate HSER Standards and procedures.
- Responsible for developing and implementing various initiatives and products that will drive the Lower 48 HSE Management System forward.
- Assures compliance with all appropriate COP HSE initiatives.
- Fulfills pertinent miscellaneous duties/functions as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Expert level technical writing ability.
- Strong SharePoint skills.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Influences others to achieve objectives.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.